Buy Tramadol 75mg Tablets & Pills without a prescription safely, securely and discreetly without a prescription at Sleeping Pills Direct. Our prices for Tramadol Tablets & Pills are some of the best & cheapest around and cannot be matched by other online pharmacies. Dispatch of your Tramadol order is prompt and packaging discreet and all products are sourced from official pharmacies.
* BUY 4 BOXES GET 1 FREE! *
Delivery Europe 4 – 6 days
Delivery UK 4 – 6 days
Delivery United States 8 – 10 days
Delivery Worldwide 8 – 10 days
Tramadol is used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. Tramadol is a type of strong opioid and it works on your nervous system and brain to reduce the way you feel pain.
Take tramadol exactly as directed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Tramadol can slow or stop your breathing, especially when you start using this medicine or whenever your dose is changed. Never take in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. Tell your doctor if the medicine seems to stop working as well in relieving your pain. Stop taking all other around-the-clock narcotic pain medications when you start taking tramadol. Tramadol can be taken with or without food, but take it the same way each time. Do not crush, break, or open an extended-release tablet or capsule Do not drink alcohol. Dangerous side effects or death can occur when alcohol is combined with tramadol. Check your food and medicine labels to be sure these products do not contain alcohol.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to tramadol: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have:
- seizure (convulsions)
- severe skin reaction – fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
- weak or shallow breathing;
- high levels of serotonin in the body – agitation, hallucinations, fever, fast heart rate, overactive reflexes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination, fainting; or
Common tramadol side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness, drowsiness, tired feeling
- itching, sweating, flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
- constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain
- feeling nervous or anxious
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Some medicines are not suitable for people with certain conditions, and sometimes a medicine may only be used if extra care is taken. For these reasons, before you start taking tramadol, it is important that your doctor knows:
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding.
- If you have been constipated for more than a week or have an inflammatory bowel problem.
- If you have ever been dependent on drugs or alcohol.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine.
- If you have been told you have low blood pressure.
- If you have any problems with your thyroid or adrenal glands.
- If you have a problem with your bile duct.
- If you are taking any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription, such as herbal and complementary medicines.
- If you have prostate problems or any difficulties passing urine.
- If you have epilepsy.
- If you have any breathing problems, such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- If you have a condition causing muscle weakness, called myasthenia gravis.
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you have recently had a severe head injury.